Views: 4 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-06-09 Origin: Site
PV module inspection is an indispensable link before the installation and commissioning of the photovoltaic power generation system. Only a comprehensive inspection of the photovoltaic modules can ensure the normal operation of the photovoltaic system and the long-term benefits of the power station.
The following is an introduction to the testing items of photovoltaic modules.
1. Appearance inspection The appearance quality of the solar panel includes whether there are bubbles, scratches, dirt, etc. on the surface, and whether there are obvious shadows or uneven colors.
For monocrystalline silicon or polycrystalline silicon solar cells, the fewer defects on the surface, the better; for thin film solar cells, defects in a large area should be avoided as much as possible.
2. Electrical performance test mainly includes: open circuit voltage, short circuit current and reverse leakage current and other parameter tests; power measurement (output power), efficiency and temperature characteristics and other parameter tests; light decay test and other parameter tests; attenuation curve analysis (attenuation rate change over time)
3. Environmental stress screening is mainly to screen and classify solar panels according to different environmental conditions, so as to select high-quality products suitable for the specific environment.
4. Mechanical strength test includes: bending test, impact strength test
5. Electrical insulation performance mainly includes: withstand voltage test
6. Thermal properties include: high temperature stability
7. Chemical stability
8. Other physical indicators such as thickness deviation, etc.
9. Reliability evaluation includes: life prediction
10. Safety assessment mainly includes: lightning protection design
11, emc electromagnetic compatibility certification
12. Wind resistance
13. Cost benefit analysis
14. Comprehensive evaluation From the above content, we can see that the inspection of photovoltaic modules before installation and commissioning is a very important step!